Our client is a leading Rolling Stock manufacturer / OEM supplier and they are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Auditor to help them achieve ISO 27001 certified status. The position is based on site at their offices in Tours, France.
Contract Duration: 2 years
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Tours, France
Languages: English & French (Both Fluent - Mandatory)
Visa: French work visa is available for suitable candidates currently based outside France. French and English Language fluency is mandatory for this position.
Salary: Negotiable / As per candidate experience
Start Date: ASAP
External Interface: Customers, Sister Companies, 3rd parties
Internal Interface: Information Security Team, Management Internal Teams
The main tasks of the position are:
- Cyber security Audit and analysis of the existing system to define a roadmap and project milestones.
- Check the consistency and maturity of the Group's Information Security Management System according to ISO 27001 and its application on the site.
- Organize the deployment in U3.
- Support local pilots in meeting requirements and team leadership for change management.
- Formalization / Documentary writing.
- Project management and progress reporting to the management of the Business Unit.
- Implementation of the certification process in conjunction with an external body.
- Objective: get ISO 27001 certified
Experiences and Skills :
- Technical engineer in Networking / Telecoms/ Infor Security or Computer Systems Security.
- Analytical and system minded.
- Documentation and writing skills.
- Easy adaptation to new technologies (Ethernet, webserver, webservices,…) and to different projects.
- Manage and drive a development team.
- Motivation, tenacity and scientific rigor.
- Organized and responsive.
- Relational ease and good listening skills.