Within the Passenger Information System and CCTV department, under the responsibility of the Head of Department, our client is looking for an Engineer whose mission is to take on the role of CCTV System Validation Engineer. The main project consist of setting a validation bench of a complete video surveillance system.
Duration: 2 years
Location: Tours, France
Salary: Negotiable / As per candidate experience
Start Date: ASAP
Remote Work: Possibility of working from home for 3 days/week (2 days from office)
The main tasks of the position are:
- Carry out the validation of CCTV and/or Passenger Information Systems
- Write functional test specification documents
- Write test reports
- Define and/or study the test benches to be implemented
- Write cabling plans for test bays
Experiences and Skills :
- Fluent in both French & English languages.
- Education: Software Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in a software design office with 4 years in CCTV systems validation
- Good knowledge of Yocto distribution (Zeus, Dunfell), Linux and associated tools / services
- Good knowledge of Ethernet TCP-IP / UDP communications network
- Electrical Authorization: H0V, B0, B1V, B2V, BE & BR.