Our client is one of the leading international consultants operating in the Railway sector. They are currently at the bidding stage for a Rapid Metro Transport project in India and are seeking interest from suitable candidates for various vacancies on this project. One of the Key roles is the Chief Signaling Expert. If you have the required skills & experience as listed below and would like to contribute to one of the major upcoming Metro Rail projects in India, then please apply with your latest C.V. for review and evaluation.
Nature of Project : Rapid Transport Systems Project (Bidding Stage)
Expected Project Start: Q2 2021
Salary: Market competitive for similar roles / Negotiable
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out design, design production checking, and independent checking of rail signaling systems as required.
- Lead & provide functional support and guidance to the Design Engineer(s) within the team on all aspects of signal design within allocated projects.
- Participate in the preparation of technical details, specifications for Rapid Metro project.
- Monitor the progress of works and ensure that the development, design, construction and testing requirements are met and effect remedial action when required.
- Ensure that the technical and safety standards are maintained in all aspects of design work in order that successful project implementation and future reliability is achieved.
- Evaluate the quality and technical accuracy of project's signaling system and make recommendations to obtain the best available commercial award for the company.
- To be successful in this role we're looking for Candidates who can demonstrate proficiency in signal design management, design and checking and Project engineering background as well as the following:
- 25+ Years' post Grad experience in Electrical/ Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Between 15-20 years progressive experience in the rail / metro sector
- Excellent skills and knowledge of signaling applications, standards, procedures, systems, operations, quality and safety standards.
- Masters in Electrical/ Electronics and communication Engineering / PHD in Relevant Field
- Must have executed minimum 5 projects in High Speed/semi High speed Rail sector with a General Consultant / Project Management Consultant.
- 7+ Years of experience working in developed/developing countries on Rail Rapid Transit System with an operational speed of 160 Km/Hour.