Our client is one of the leading international consultants operating in the Railway sector. They are currently at the bidding stage for a Rapid Metro Transport project in India and are seeking interest from suitable candidates for various vacancies on this project. One of the Key roles is the Senior RAMS Expert. If you have the required skills & experience as listed below and would like to contribute to one of the major upcoming Metro Rail projects in India, then please apply with your latest C.V. for review and evaluation.
Nature of Project : Rapid Transport Systems Project (Bidding Stage)
Expected Project Start: Q2 2021
Salary: Market competitive for similar roles / Negotiable
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce project wide RAMS deliverables as per the contract.
- Planning & piloting RAMS topics and coordinating RAM/Safety inputs from various stakeholders in the project.
- Ensuring quality of RAMS deliverables and their acceptance by the customer.
- Monitor and anticipate the various blocking points related to Gate Reviews and Authorizations.
- Ensure that the technical and safety RAMS standards are maintained in all aspects of design work in order that successful project implementation and future reliability is achieved.
- Evaluate the quality and technical accuracy of project's RAMS system.
- Progress reporting for the project / program for all RAM/Safety related matters.
- To be successful in this role we're looking for Candidates who can demonstrate proficiency in RAM/ Safety expertise in Rail Projects as well as the following:
- 15+ Years' post Grad experience in RAM/Safety Engineering.
- Between 10-15 years' progressive experience in the rail / metro sector
- Excellent skills and knowledge of RAMS standards, procedures, systems, operations, quality and safety standards.
- Masters in Electrical/ Electronics and Electromechanical Engineering / PHD in Relevant Field
- Must have executed minimum 5 projects in High Speed/semi High speed Rail sector with a General Consultant / Project Management Consultant.
- 7+ Years of experience working in developed/developing countries on Rail Rapid Transit System with an operational speed of 160 Km/Hour.