Our client is an international railway Project Management Consultancy who have been awarded the project for detailed design of a new MRT Metro Line in Dhaka. Reporting to the Project Team Lead, this role requires the candidates to have extensive knowledge and experience of design and technical integration of Rail Systems with management of a team of system engineers and designers.
Job & Package Specifications:
- Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Type: On Shore - Full Time
- Job Level: Senior / Director
- Start Date: ASAP
- Bachelor furnished accommodation provided with cook
- Project vehicle provided
- 21 days annual leave
- 2 annual flight tickets
- Bangladesh work visa
- Salary: US $ 15,000 / month - Net after taxes
- Establish design standards for Underground Railway System.
- Manage the Rail Systems part of the project from initial stage to completion.
- Review and approval of the previous and on-going related studies and data collected.
- Management of the project Rail Systems team from a project perspective as well as individual technical development with respect to training and career development.
- Ensure seamless implementation and transfer of relevant technological aspects of the project.
- Ensure accurate reporting of project progress activities to the management.
- Ensure effective communication between all internal and external stakeholders.
- Any other work that may be assigned by the Team Leader/ the Client from time to time.
- Extensive Rail Systems and Project Management experience in the Rail industry.
- Experience of delivering technical projects on time and within budget.
- Must be familiar with WBS Programme structure & related tools to produce and prepare comprehensive reports, presentations & timelines.
- Organized and critical thinker.
- Strong communication, management & leadership skills.
- Effective budget management throughout the project lifecycle.
- Experience of working with multicultural teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics.
- Masters Degree in relevant field or any professional management course.
- Relevant working experience in minimum 5 international Metro Rail projects.
- 25 years post graduation international working experience.