Our client is an emerging Railway maintenance contractor & supplier based in Saudi Arabia. Due to their recent business growth there are new vacancies available in the Services team for Supervisors and Officers of Track Equipment Operations and Maintenance. Saudi Nationals are encouraged to apply for this role - Any other nationality candidates must be already present in Saudi Arabia with a transferable Iqama/Work Permit.
- Location: Dammam OR Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Level: Manager
- Salary: Saudi Riyals 13,000 - 16,000 per month. D.O.E + Site Benefits (Accommodation, Transport, Food)
- Supervise and train on the maintenance and calibration of complex machinery (i.e. Rail Grinders, Tampers, Ballast Regulators, etc.) to include:
- Scheduled Daily Maintenance, greasing, calibration.
- Scheduled weekly/monthly maintenance.
- Provide leadership, project management, and execution on major annual maintenance/upgrade projects.
- Operate, train, and maintain HMI (Human Machine Interface), Profile analyzers, and other computing systems for reporting/machine function.
- Train and lead our crews towards safe operation within both railways safety standards as well as industry best practices.
- Machine driver duties for travel under signal indication.
- Ability to perform “hands-on” physically-demanding jobs at the site – most maintenance is performed away from the shop/depot and we expect our leaders to model safe efficient work habits in these environments.
- Team player – Ability to lead, train, and motivate a team and provide required support and input to achieve set targets in the field of OTM (On-Track Machines) operations.
- Analytical – Problem solving and Analytical skills and provide effective and practical solutions and advice when interacting with multiple control/reporting systems.
- Advanced MS office skills for both communication and reporting.
- HSEQ Knowledge – Must have a working professional knowledge of Occupational Health, Safety, Environment Management System and Quality related compliance policies and their latest and practical applications.
- Rail Industry – Significant experience in Rail Maintenance.
- Significant prior experience in rail maintenance.
- Technical certifications or proof of training.
- Fully able to travel and work under extreme outdoor conditions within the region.
- Basic English skills required, Arabic preferred.
- Proven leadership experience in a field/site based environment.
- Formal education preferred.