Our client is an emerging Railway maintenance contractor & supplier based in Saudi Arabia. Due to their recent business growth there are new opportunities available in the Services team for Supervisors and Officers of Track & Equipment Operations and Maintenance. Saudi Nationals are encouraged to apply for this role - Any other nationality candidates must be already present in Saudi Arabia with a transferable Iqama/Work Permit.
- Location: Dammam OR Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Level: Manager
- Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience of the candidate)
- Maintenance and calibration of complex machinery (i.e. Rail Grinders, Tampers, Ballast Regulators, etc.) to include:
- Scheduled Daily Maintenance, greasing, calibration.
- Scheduled weekly/monthly maintenance.
- Provide support and assistance during major annual maintenance/upgrade projects.
- Interact with HMI (Human Machine Interface), Profile analyzers, and other computing systems for reporting/machine function.
- Safe operation within both railways and safety standards as well as industry best practices.
- Machine driver duties for travel under signal indication.
- Ability to perform “hands-on” physically-demanding jobs at the site – most maintenance is performed away from the shop/depot and we expect our leaders to model safe efficient work habits in these environments.
- Team player – Ability to lead, train, and motivate a team and provide required support and input to achieve set targets in the field of OTM (On-Track Machines) operations.
- Analytical – Problem solving and Analytical skills and provide effective and practical solutions and advice when interacting with multiple control/reporting systems.
- Advanced MS office skills for both communication and reporting.
- HSEQ Knowledge – Must have a working professional knowledge of Occupational Health, Safety, Environment Management System and Quality related compliance policies and their latest and practical applications.
- Rail Industry – Significant experience in Rail Maintenance.
- Prior railway experience in operations.
- Technical certifications or proof of training.
- Fully able to travel and work under extreme outdoor conditions within the region.
- Basic English skills required, Arabic preferred.