Our client is an emerging Railway maintenance contractor & supplier based in Saudi Arabia. Due to their recent business growth there are new vacancies available in the Sales team for a Sales Manager for track maintenance services in the region. Saudi Nationals are encouraged to apply for this role - Suitable international candidates with Arabic language skills will also be considered for this role along with non-Saudi candidates who are already based in Saudi Arabia on transferable work permit (Iqama visa).
- Location: Dammam/Nairyah/Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Mandatory Requirements: Working experience in Rail Industry within Sales, Commercial or Rolling Stock / Locomotive Technical Maintenance role.
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable. D.O.E + Site Benefits (Accommodation, Transport, Food)
- Experience of working in the rail industry either in a technical or sales role
- Network effectively across the business in multiple areas of industry.
- Work with the engineering and senior team to attempt to win works across the Middle East region
- The ability to promote products and services based on quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in MS Office
- Building business relationships with existing and potential clients
- Skills to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on the clients’ requirements
- Initiative and personal motivation with the ability to manage own call schedules
- Develop growth strategy with the business and managing its strategic objectives including financial growth, improving customer satisfaction, and adding overall value.
- Assist with tenders, quotation requests, meeting reports, site scope reports and general business updates.
- Stakeholder engagement and strong relationship building skills.
- Identify potential new clients.
- Business development/demonstrated experience bringing in new business essential.
- Eye for detail when developing marketing campaigns or presenting to clients.
- Lead and play active role in customer engagement. Ensure Commercial function representation in all customer contract reviews
- Develop and promote positive customer engagement, internally and externally
- Prepare periodic Commercial KPIs / Project Dashboard data with insightful analysis and identify actions for continuous improvement.
- Good IT literacy – confident with Microsoft Office 365 and ability to use digital communications (email, Teams, LinkedIn, etc) in a business environment.
- Prepare cost estimates for new business opportunities by liaising with internal teams and external vendors, giving appropriate consideration to technical risks.
- Provide accurate sales information and reports (sales, trend analysis and pipeline tracking) to the Business Development Director and General Manager.
- Sales/Commercial qualifications or demonstrable Business Development/Sales experience in the Middle East railway market.
- Previous experience of implementing good commercial practice.
- The ability to work on an individual basis.
- Experience of working within a culture of continuous improvement.
- Experience in Railway Engineering.
- Fully able to travel and perform site work under extreme weather conditions within the region.
- Basic English skills required, Arabic preferred.