Our client is an upcoming Railway maintenance contractor & supplier based in Saudi Arabia. Due to their recent business growth they are looking for an enthusiastic & energetic team member to support them with looking after the workforce Health, Safety and Environment function with some input in Quality Assurance & Control function. Saudi Nationals are encouraged to apply for this role - Any other nationality candidates must be already present in Saudi Arabia with a transferable Iqama/Work Permit.
- Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Junior / Associate
- Salary: SAR 6,000 / month - All inclusive
- Active role in supporting, coaching and guiding about issues related to workforce health, safety and environment in the workplace.
- Provide support in identification & collection of HSEQ data.
- Implementation of various programs and initiatives to improve operational HSEQ related activities.
- Promoting Safe work culture in the team and leading by example.
- Facilitation and arrangement of Safety and Quality audits.
- Make recommendations to mitigate key risks related to Health, Safety and Environmental control for the work force.
- Support in investigation of Health, Safety and Environment incidents within the workplace.
- Performing general HSEQ activities in the Railway Maintenance Depot
- Occasional travel to track site to work with track operators
- Job role includes 80% responsibility of HSE and 20% responsibility of Quality officer.
- Team player – Ability to work as part of a team and provide required support and input to achieve set targets in the field of Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance and Control
- Analytical – Problem solving and Analytical skills and provide effective and practical solutions and advice from HSEQ point of view
- Investigation and Reporting – Must be familiar with MS Office suite to produce and prepare comprehensive reports and presentations
- HSEQ Knowledge – Must be familiar with Occupational Health, Safety, Environment Management System and Quality related compliance policies and their latest and practical application
- Rail Industry – Understanding and familiarity with operational railway environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Internationally recognized certification in EHS & Quality field (NEBOSH Diploma etc.)
- Previous experience of minimum 2 years working in the Rail industry, preferably in an HSE role in Railway maintenance depot