Our client is an upcoming Railway maintenance contractor & supplier based in Saudi Arabia. Due to their recent business growth they are looking for an enthusiastic & energetic Industrial Electrician working mainly within the Railway Workshop/Depot to carry out installation, maintenance, inspection & testing and repairs for track maintenance equipment and machines. Saudi Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply for this role - Any other nationality candidates must be already present in Saudi Arabia with a transferable Iqama/Work Permit.
- Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Type: Full Time - 6 days per week
- Job Level: Junior / Associate
- Accommodation will be provided by the company
- Transport will be provided by the company
- Basic Salary: Saudi Riyals 4,000 / month
- Electrical fault finding and repair on track maintenance equipment such as:
- Tamping Machine
- Ballast Regulator Machine
- Ballast Cleaning Machine
- Sand Removal Machine
- Any other equipment that is used for railway track maintenance
- Day to day electrical work such as disconnection/reconnection, installations, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Responding to break downs and production issues on the lines that require agile and flexible electrical support.
- Planning electrical work, liaising with suppliers and sourcing parts for daily work.
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation.
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards.
- Completing reports and diagnostics.
- Maintaining records for ISO audits and traceability.
- Promoting Safe work culture in the team and leading by example.
- Ensuring all accidents, incidents, near misses and non-conformances are fully reported.
- Occasional travel to track site to work with track operators.
- Experience reading electrical schematics and panel diagrams.
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Analytical – Problem solving and Analytical skills and provide effective, practical solutions & advice.
- Able to work unsupervised, to a high standard and in line with safe working practices.
- Must have a good pro-active attitude and able to communicate well with other departments and team members.
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
- Rail Industry – Understanding and familiarity with operational railway environment.
- Internationally recognised Diploma or Equal qualification as an Electrician.
- Previous experience of minimum 1-2 years working as a general Industrial Electrician preferably in a Railway maintenance depot/workshop.